Default activity naming issues

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 20 09:29:45 UTC 2013

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:47:11 Djuro Drljaca wrote:
> If we are just talking about "linear" snapshots then this might not be too
> difficult to manage in your head, but having "branching" snapshots starts
> to complicate things.

Please, no snapshots. At all. In any form.

To be useful to most people, activities need to stay *simple*. Requiring any
form of advanced mental model for them will make them unusable for most
people.

My goal with activities has never been to create the most amazing power user
tool ever, but to create a way for the average person to get more out of their
computer.