dirmodel in plasma-framework

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:07:29 UTC 2013

On Saturday 03 August 2013, Heena Mahour wrote:
> Hi ,
> Is dirModel ported to plasma2 ? As when in dirModelplugin.cpp I changed
>  qmlRegisterType<DirModel>(uri, 0, 1, "DirModel") to
> qmlRegisterType<DirModel>(uri, 2,0,  "DirModel") I am getting an output in
> my trashcan plasmoid that url trash:/ can not be listed .However it worked
> fine with plasma1 .
> Further I want to know how shall I be able to use data engines in plasma2
> as window-list requires tasks data engine .
> Regards
yes, dirmodel exists
plasma-framework/src/declarativeimports/dirmodel/
(and yes, changing the version to 2,0 is correct, i forgot that, can you
push?)

the reason this doesn't work yet, is probably that most kioslaves aren't
ported yet, so it will need a bit of blind navigation still :/

--
Marco Martin