Searchlaunch DataEngine

Artur de Souza asouza at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 11:32:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

Quoting Ionut Colceriu <contact at ghinda.net>:
> Hi,
> Could anyone provide some documentation on how the "searchlaunch"
> dataengine/service works?
> From what I understand, it should be the one powering the 'search and
> launch' containment, right? Has SaL been ported to QML?
>
> I've tried running the service with different queries, and they all
> return successfully, but with blank results.

Yes, it is the one powering the SaL containment (which has not been
ported to QML yet).

IIRC, you do all your queries to the service and the dataengine will
return what you need. Can you provide more details (aka your code :) )
so we can try to check what you have been doing?

http://claimid.com/morpheuz
Blog: http://blog.morpheuz.cc
PGP: 0xDBEEAAC3 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net