QML Plasmoids and complex configs

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:32:19 UTC 2012

No, but it should be very easy to reproduce. I did something like this in
main.xml:
<entry name=1>
</entry>

<entry name=1>
<entry name=2>
</entry>

and when I was trying to add another config. Then I installed the plasmoid
and prest the settings button on the plasmoid and plasma crashed.

Currently I am compiling Qt4.7 in my virtual machine (plasmoid created with
Qt4.8 doesn't work in plasma active and compiling has been running for a
few hours and I wouldn't like to start again :) ) but when it is done I
could try to reproduce it again. Should I create a bug report?

P.S.: don't really understand what you mean by debug build, but I am
developing and running this in openSUSE with a release version of KDE 4.8
(the one from the official repo) and I think this is a "run time" issue.

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca