RFC: Removing of decorations

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:22:40 UTC 2012

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:01:11 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> Do we have to include by default a visually outdated theme (Laptop) or an
> even broken theme (Plastik) just for thin clients?

given that i don't want to have to answer all the problems and complaints from
our large user base of thin client installs: imho, yes.

at the very least, pick one, clean it up a little bit if needed and drop the
rest. but not having something for thin clients at this point would be a
disasterous mistake in terms of user relations and existing user base support.