Where I can find api documents of qml?

gaoxiang qasdfgtyuiop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:53:41 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 27 June 2012 13:32:53 David Edmundson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM, David Edmundson
>
> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM, qasdfgtyuiop <qasdfgtyuiop at gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> I want to insert some icon in my qml widget, and using javascript to
> >> access calendar.  But I can not find the document related to this.
> >> Where can I find a document of plasma qml?
> >>
> >> I have seen these pages but find nothing helpful, these pages don't
> >> contain enough information:
> >> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tut ... ingStarted
> >> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tut ... ma/QML/API
> >> http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/plasma-qml-apidocs/
> >>
> >> But I can't find the api of org.kde.plasma.core and org.kde.akonadi
> >> Thanks
> >
> > org.kde.plasma.core represent items in
> > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs
> >
> > C++ name ->   name in org.kde.plasma.core
> >
> > Plasma::Svg  Svg
> > Plasma::FrameSvg FrameSvg
> > Plasma::SvgItem SvgItem
> > Plasma::FrameSvgItem FrameSvgItem
> > ThemeProxy Theme
> > Plasma::DataSource DataSource
> > Plasma::DataModel DataModel
> > Plasma::SortFilterModel SortFilterModel
> > DialogProxy Dialog
> > ToolTipProxy ToolTip
> > Plasma::Service Service
> > Plasma::ServiceJob ServiceJob
> >
> > and the global plasmoid variable is a
> > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/plasma/html/classPlasma_1_1Appl
> > et.html
> >
> > you can access all the properties, and invoke any public slot or
> > Q_INVOKABLE Note that the called "somethingProxy" are wrapping the
> > library in
> > kde-runtime and documentation can be found at
> > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kde-runtime-apidocs instead (though
> > searching for the name in the sidebar will find it)
> >
> > Dave
>
> There's also this:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/JavaScript/API

Thank you for your reply.

What I need to insert is two icons indicating success and failed.  these icons
should looks like these two images:
http://openclipart.org/detail/89245/ok-icon-by-kuba
http://openclipart.org/detail/109/red-round-error-warning-icon-by-molumen

I have find some information about inserting an icon in my widget.  It seems
that I should use SvgItem to show my icon.  And the SvgItem needs a Svg
object, which have a property called imagePath.  The imagePath must be
anything in the desktoptheme/ folder.  But it seems that there is no such
icons in these folder.  What should I do now?  Where can I find the icons
indicating success and failed that fits the KDE style?  Have I draw it by
myself?  If so, how to put my icons into use?

Thanks