How to access calendar using javascript?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jul 2 07:08:37 UTC 2012

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 15:46:09 qasdfgtyuiop wrote:
> I want to let my widget add some events to the calendar.  But I can
> not find the api doc, where can I find them?

you probably want to be adding events into Akonadi.

the calendar DataEngine has a Service defined that lets you add an event .. but
it has not been fully implemented.

so we either need to complete that implementation or you will need to write
directly to Akonadi. finishing the DataEngine would be preferred because then
it immediately becomes available to QML/Javascript.