QML/Data Engine

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:33:06 UTC 2012

OK, turns out that I was not using plasmoidviewer and that kept me from
getting the data from the data engine data.  So I confirmed that with
plasmoid viewer I can connect to time.

So now it's a matter of figuring out why I can't connect to my data engine.
 When I tell it to print out viewsSource.valid (viewsSource is the ID I've
given the engine), I get true.  So the plasmoid is connecting to the data
engine.  But I can't get it to use the data.  So I'm wondering what in the
world I should do now and what info would be useful to the mailing list to
help me out.

Thanks,
--
Eric Mesa