Do I put up, or get to work, or shut up?

Rick Stockton rickstockton at reno-computerhelp.com
Sun Aug 19 18:26:41 UTC 2012

Because our choices for mouse "enhancements" are complicated, I've
created a blog. It has 4 posts with my thoughts, followed by a poll- for
KDE Developers only, I'm not leaking this address to users.
Feel free to add comments; or, if you wish to write a "guest post", just
email. (This is a live email address, just include the word 'KDE' in
your Subject.)
http://mousefeatures.wordpress.com/

BTW, is this "4.10" supposed to be a KF5/Qt5 based Development (2013),
or would it be built on Qt 4.8? Thanks!