knowledgebase is not getting any data from the dataengine

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:03:24 UTC 2011

Hello,

today i was trying to port the knowledgebase to the plasma components.
Thanks to notmart i figured that the specific plasmoid is not working
in my regular user only.
It works in a machine of a friend(who is using the same distro),in
notmart's machine,in my machine but in a test use but not in my
regular one,.
I removed all the plasma* configuration files but still nothing..

I tested both the c++ and the qml one.I tested them in corona and in
the plasmoidviewer.

thanks in advance

P.S.: Is someone able to mentor me for the plasma quick?
I want to help in the port of the c++/plasmawidgets plasmoids to
QML/Plasma components
--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer