3 showstopper bugs for 4.7 release

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:53:45 CEST 2011

Hi all,

i just notice in my master build 3 rather serious bugs that really need to be
fixed prior 4.7 release since they are pretty bad regressions, first step i
would like if anybody else experiences those or are just evil wood elves in my
setup:

* notification icon in the systray disappearing: sometimes it disappears from
the systray and is not even available from the widget explorer as well

* menacing warning messages: load the microblog palsmoid (plasmoidviewer
twitter) log in to identica and a warning message should appear (and that's
the problem)

* taskbar screw ups: after opening and closing many windows, there are empty
spots in the taskbar, so probably something dangling from libtaskmanager

if somebody experiences those problems or has an idea how to fix them please
tell.

i'll probably start to bisect around to see when broke

Cheers,
Marco Martin