Window thumbnail and Javascript

J Janz kde at juniorjanz.net
Mon Jan 3 13:15:35 CET 2011

2011/1/2 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>

> On Sunday, January 2, 2011, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > Let me rephrase: why would we need a rotated area with thumbnails? I just
>
> if someone wishes to use the thumbnail is an item on the QGraphicsScene
> canvas, that means it can be transformed.

Well, I got so worried about thumbnails being too hard to get and, then,
what I thought to be simple, stuff I want to do with them, turned out to be
the issue ... =/

That's why I thought of them being used with widgets (of any kind) that can
take an image (even if as background) or, still, any sort of object I could
handle within the plasmoid: then I could apply Animation (like about 30°
z-axis rotation), css (reflections and shadow come to mind) and what not, as
well as they'd automaticaly get responsive to plasmoid's transforms.

Would this be enough to make any option like that a possibility?

Thank you, guys, for discussing this and, I hope, helping me out to end up
with something great (as Ive being reading, not only for me, as I first
imagined).
--
"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e