R: [GSOC] Home automation

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sat Feb 19 20:11:21 CET 2011

It would be perfect, in particular talking about Plasma Media Center.
The mediacenter, infact, will be the "head" of the home automation in the
next future.
Since I've been busy for some months I don't know what is the actual
situation of Plasma media center, anyway, this will be one of the first
feature
to add to that shell.

Luca Tringali