GSoC aspirant

Daker Fernandes dakerfp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:26:10 CET 2011

Hello,

I started using the KDE environment last year and it would be nice to
contribute with some of the Plasma projects for GSoC (specially with
QtComponents QML set).
I've been working with Qt/QtQuick in some apps for the last 7 months, and
directly into QtComponents since October.
I have fluency on C/C++, Javascript, Python, Java, Prolog (which i keep a
blog about http://codecereal.blogspot.com/) and a bit of shell script, CUDA
and Ruby.
I also have been contributing with some side projects such as qml-box2d
plugin and a Python-Swi Prolog binding (which still is in a embrionary
stage).
There are also others applications using PySide an Qt/QtQuick on my github
and gitorious (some already usable and others experimental):

http://github.com/dakerfp
http://gitorious.org/~dakerfp

I'm waiting for your opinion/suggestions.

Daker Fernandes Pinheiro
Undergraduate Student at Federal University of Pernambuco