New properties for StatusNotifierItem: Desktop Key (3/3)

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 3 05:27:14 CET 2011

Hello,

For an intro see the mail with the (0/3) in the subject line.

We'd like to suggest an additional key for .desktop files that lists the
IDs of Status Notifier Items that an application exports.  This will
allow us to better match SNI items when we are using them as quicklists,
as errors are very embarrassing ;)  For this key we're suggesting:
X-KDE-StatusNotifierItems which would be a list of strings.

		--Ted