Breadcrumbs in Kickoff

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 10:20:23 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 00:33:20 4ernov wrote:
> unclear why you so against to approve such a work.

i think it is perfectly fine if you wish to create a modified kickoff and ship it
as a separate plasmoid. this is what we've done for a few different plasmoids,
including the tasks plasmoid (and that's ended up turning out rather well for
everyone i think :).

i do not want plasma desktop to become a collection of everyone's pet features
with a thousand configuration tweaks. the back button was not serving everyone
well (we got lots of feedback on it ...) and the breadcrumbs are more
consistent with what we see elsewhere (file dialog, dolphin, ..)

humru othro a kohnu se