analog clock widget

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 19 09:58:28 UTC 2011

On Thursday, August 18, 2011 16:00:38 arash a wrote:
> hi,i have problem with analog clock in opensuse kde 4.4.4 release 2.when i
> put it on desktop it desnt appear,but when i right click where i put it on
> desktop i can change the setting and...
> myloptop is vaio F116FG and my graphic card is Nvidia GT330M
> what should i do??thanks so much

upgrade to a newer version of Plasma Desktop :) 4.4.4 is quite old and this
issue has been fixed in later releases.

also, you may find better user support on e.g. forums.kde.org. this is a
development mailing list. while we don't mind some user level questions now
and again on this list, the focus is not user support and so you may not get
the best answers or response times. i recommend things like the forums for
that. cheers :)

humru othro a kohnu se