Move kdeplasma-addons to Git

Artur de Souza asouza at kde.org
Mon Oct 11 16:47:58 CEST 2010

Quoting Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>:
> it would just be a bit more difficult to track eventual bugs on those recent
> things: what would be the most recent/problematic ones?

I didn't try one by one to track if there is any recent/problematic :)
But most of the stuff in this module came from playground and we would
need to track which ones actually were in playground, maybe kdereview,
etc...

> i kinda remember there was some dscussion to move some of the addons stuff in
> an extragear module (like very useful thinks, hello bouncyball :p)
> if it's still the idea, how we would proceed with making the git migration in
> the same time preferably?

It would be good to move the whole kdeplasma-addons to git first, then
do the move of these guys to extragear. If we do before, then when
creating the rules for the extragear module we would need to track
their history in kdeplasma-addons (which would mean more work :P).
IMHO we first move kdeplasma-addons and then move what needs to be
moved :)