Review Request: bug fixes for the system-monitor applet

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:00:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Aaron Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

Can't find reviewboard password from my laptop so commenting here...

> a few minor coments below. the biggest issue now is that with your patch, the icon for the drives in the disk monitor appear _below_ the meters rather than beside them. are you seeing this as well?

Haven't actually tested the diff but appendVisualization already adds
widget to main layout. hdd calls it with meter only. I guess it should
call appendVisualization with layout (icon + meter) and remove
mainLayout()->addItem(layout); line.

Otherwise fixes seem good to me.

Petri