new plasma desktop idea

TRINGALINVENT at libero.it TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu May 6 22:37:00 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
I'm a young italian programmer... I use Kubuntu and I know c++ and python (some other languages too).
Do you know BumpTop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhoWsHwU7w)? Well, I'm trying to develop a similar thing for Kde: it's naturally linked to Plasma. It could be used as a desktop type (like Madelbrot, Virus, Image, Globe...). I started editing the code of WolfentQt. I'm at the beginning and it would be nice if someone wants to help.
You can find the code here: http://zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/filippo-0.1.tar.gz

Note: I called this project Filippo in honour to Filippo Brunelleschi, inventor of the linear prospective.

Luca Tringali