PMC use case

Christophe Olinger olingerc at binarylooks.com
Tue Mar 30 15:42:28 CEST 2010

Hallo Nuno,

I actually took your mocks in the MOCKS folder in SVN for the basic
UI. One top panel with controls, one bottom panel with information
(like a music anlayzer for example). In the middle a browser with a
big grid layout of our items. What would be cool is a mockup of a Home
Screen for PMC. This would only function as a springboard to choose a
media type, and contain some information about all media on the
computer or wherever.