Review Request: Status notifier item data engine

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:13:00 CET 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Matthieu Gallien
<matthieu_gallien at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>> On 2010-03-12 11:56:42, Marco Martin wrote:
>> > /kde/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/statusnotifieritem/plasma_engine_statusnotifieritem.desktop, line 37
>> > <http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3266/diff/1/?file=20665#file20665line37>
>> >
>> >     should be Engine for Applications status information based on the StatusNotifier protocol.
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Should I keep the default generated lines for the translations ?

either should do

>> On 2010-03-12 11:56:42, Marco Martin wrote:
>> > /kde/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/statusnotifieritem/statusnotifieritem_engine.cpp, line 29
>> > <http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3266/diff/1/?file=20668#file20668line29>
>> >
>> >     class names with CamelCase names and never ever underscores
>
> Corrected and me goes hiding under a very big rock
>

>> On 2010-03-12 11:56:42, Marco Martin wrote:
>> > /kde/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/statusnotifieritem/statusnotifierwatcher/statusnotifierwatcher.h, line 1
>> > <http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3266/diff/1/?file=20677#file20677line1>
>> >
>> >     is this file moved with svn mv?
>> >     this is quite important since is the only way to preserve history
>
> I started this work a long time ago and used a local git repository.
> I will prepare a patch that is contains the svn mv.
> I do not have a SVN account, so you will have to commit this for me.

well, since this is a petty big one and it will require quite a bit of
maintenance in the future, you could apply for one :)

for this one, i still did not test it, will be able shortly, so we'll
see how we can proceed from now.

Cheers,
Marco Martin