"main.py" problem in Runners and Dataengines?

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:29:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm getting the following error on 4.4.1 attempting to run python runners
and dataengines:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/kde4/apps/plasma_scriptengine_python/pyrunner.py", line
50, in init
    self.pyrunner = self.module.main.CreateRunner(None)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'main'

Looks familiar :) Then I tried creating new projects that use 'main.py' as
the main code file - both runner and dataengine works then.

Looks to me like the previous fix to allow names other than 'main.py' only
fixed things for python plasmoids (I tried, and I indeed no longer have this
problem for python plasmoids). A further patch might be needed to do a
similar fix for runners and dataengines?

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/