error while including

Barış Akkurt dbarisakkurt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:32:03 CEST 2010

hi. i'm an absoulute beginner and try to make my own plasmoid.

in my source code's header section, i code;
#include <QDBusInterface>

in the main function i want to create a QDBusInterface instance but the
error below appears (both at my work and at home)

dbus_deneme1.cpp:1:26: error: QDBusInterface: No such file or directory
dbus_deneme1.cpp: In function 'int main()':
dbus_deneme1.cpp:8: error: 'QDBusInterface' was not declared in this scope
dbus_deneme1.cpp:8: error: expected `;' before 'plasmaApp'
dbus_deneme1.cpp:9: error: 'plasmaApp' was not declared in this scope

i am sure that i installed all the necessary libraries like qt, libplasma
etc.
where is the problem?
(in addition to this i, want to compile some codes that i downloaded from
the internet, if there is a QDBusInterface, QDBus or sth similar the same
problem occurs.)