toolbox (and applethandle?) architecture rewamp

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:46:04 CEST 2010

In data giovedì 29 luglio 2010 18:09:10, Marco Martin ha scritto:
> if this works out, i would like to try it for applet handles as well
> in the future (in this case there wouldn't be a dependency from
> corona, but a DesktopContainment could set a different plugin for
> instance, but that's another topic).

I'm all for the support for different handles, and it would be really nice if we find out a
nice API allowing to use the same handles with different, developer-defined, widgets other
than the Applets.
Currently in my containments with grouping support i have to reimplement the handle to be
able to use it with my groups, and i'd like to find a nicer solution.

Giulio