moving Projects/Plasma to userbase

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 27 02:30:40 CEST 2010

hi everyone ...

as of today, we will not be using http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma for
coordination and documentation of what we're up to. instead, we will be using
http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma. and explanation of why can be found here:

	http://kate-editor.org/2010/07/26/the-mission-of-kdes-wikis/

i've started moving content over, and have marked the items that i've already
dealt with (either moved or decided to drop) with a strikethrough on the old
techbase page.

this is also an opportunity for us to take a look at some old pages there and
refresh them a bit. in particular, i need to rewrite the open tasks page and
the Theme page is dreadfully out of date. help with bringing the latter up to
the current status would be greatly appreciated, as i have not been very
involved in the evolution of the SVG theme contents. there is also the FAQ
which should probably get a reading over when being migrated.

i'll be leaving it up to each person to move their own projects (e.g. raptor,
dbus interfaces, etc) over to the new wiki. if they aren't moved, at some
point they will be considered deceased, so please do help in the move.

cheers ...

humru othro a kohnu se