Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:53:47 CET 2010

Uhm I dont get your concern; if you tar all the plasmate project directory
for example, and then untar it, you also tar each git project history
(because every project has its own local git repo). Thus, when untar-ing,
you'll get both your projetc files and git repo for free :)

I've no idea how to do that at the moment. I'm not even sure at the moment
> how to kill a project's git repository when it is being deleted. Need to
> look into that in some time (or insidiously arrow Diego to handle it :P ).

yes sir !