plasma.include() and member visibility

Amos Kariuki amoskahiga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:47:09 CET 2010

J Janz wrote:

> Right ... I meant, wouldn't this be because you're using plasmoid.include
> instead of just include, like in the API link? (i think *that* should give
> you an error but ... anyway)
> --

If you read closely on the API documentation, the include() is actually part of
the "global Plasmoid" object (I however also initially thought the same)--
doesn't work if you just use include().

If I add a print statement in the included lib.js, it does get evaluated and I
can see the printed output; so it seems that the included file is being
included; it's just that I'm unable to reference the variables and functions
declared in it.

Amos Kariuki