Need theme help

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:25:12 CET 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010, Marcel Nowaczyk wrote:
> Thanks for your answer.
> Yes I'm using embedded pixmaps. So I can understand it as a qsvg problem
> which I can't solve?

there is a way:
open inkscape, select the group of the edges/corners, open the inkscape xml
editor then select the sub element with the pixmap.

it will have an x and y property. round them so they're integer.
the pixmap will be slightly misaligned compared to all the rest.
then (always without breaking the group) move all the vector group elements to
be exactly aligned with the pixmap one again

is a very awkard procedure but that should go :p

Cheers,
Marco Martin