Plasmoids for KDevelop's project dashboard

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Aug 5 16:00:08 CEST 2010

Hi,
Now all the technical issues are fixed and we have to get more practical.

I will need to filter the plasmoids that we can add to the dashboard because
our configured file will be versioned and we need to have some common
denominator, so having a list of such would be a nice start.

Also I need to have a plasmoid that displays information like the "Notes"
coming from the arguments passed by the 2nd parameter in ::addApplet(), is
there any that does that or it should be created?

Thanks!
Aleix