Declarative UI Integration, reprise

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:15:16 CEST 2009

On Thursday 24 September 2009, Alan Alpert wrote:
> Hello Plasma Devs,
>
> Firstly, I've just written a blog post about the Declarative UI plasma
> integration ( http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2009/09/24/qt-declarative-ui-
> and-plasma/ ). It explains the vision of Declarative UI, as it relates to
> Plasma, and what we hope to achieve with it. So if you don't know why the
> integration exists you might want to read that first.
just made a quick try

plasmoiditem.h:52: Error: Undefined interface
fixed by including QGraphicsLayoutItem

then launching the kineticweather plasmoid the layout and the animations kinda
work, but instead of the current condition it says
TypeError:result of expression near '....' [undefined is not an object]

--
Marco Martin