Tokamak III Wrap Up

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 12:01:07 CEST 2009

On Monday 07 September 2009 23:53:07 Mario Fux wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. September 2009 schrieb Marco Martin:
>
> Good morning

> > > Yes. My plan is to do it tomorrow in the office.
> >
> > if there still were some doubts about tat:
> > you rock! :D
>
> Thx a lot ;-).
>
> Miss you guys!!!!
>
> @sebas:
> Please fill in the article one or two sentences about my plans to organize
> a bigger sprint in the next summer. In the house "Maria am Weg"
> http://www.hausranda.ch and if groups of KDE are interested, mail me. Thx.

I've added it, the article is published. From KDE e.V. POV, we'll definitely keep it
in mind when organizing sprints (which we do quite regularly...)

> @all:
> There are some parts which stayed in Randa and are not mine:
> - USB cable from Canon (white)
> - Power Supply from Canon (black)
> - Power connecter (afaik sebas')

Likely mine. :o Could you send them to me? I'll can pay for packaging and sending of
course (I'm the idiot who forgot to put all his belongings in his bag).

> - T-Shirt

What kind of? :)

--
sebas