Fwd: New Comment for "Currency Converter"

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:23:11 CEST 2009

On Sunday 18 October 2009 15:58:09 Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> On Saturday 17 October 2009, 21:09 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > Is this possible? Is there a signal emitted when widgets are
> >  locked/unlocked? And BTW I haven't been able to find out which signal is
> >  emitted when the refresh button on a Plasmoid  extender (is that the
> > right name? The one that is shown when hovering a Plasmoid) is clicked.
>
> What do you mean by refresh button ? We have a resize, rotate, settings and
> sometimes "associated application", but no refresh if I'm not crazy hehe :)

no it's me that is crazy :-) I thought that swirly symbol meant "Refresh".
Never figured out how it works until now. Sorry to say so but I can't really
see where this is useful.

> (the 'plasmoid extender' that you said is called 'applet handler').

Thanks - guess I was a bit tired when I wrote it because now that you mention
it I actually know the name :-D

> The containment knows that it was "locked", not sure if this information
>  get's into the applets. Check applet.h for this..

I will. Thanks for the reply.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen