Qt Kinetic + Plasma Call For Ideas / Project Plan

Akmanalp, Mehmet A makmanalp at wpi.edu
Fri May 29 10:01:37 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> Animator::bounce(item, timeToBounce, a, Animator::While);
> Animator::blur(item, amount, a, Animator::While);
>
> not hard :)
Oh yeah, I guess that's true.

> this is really hard to read for me. is fadeOut in the series or in the
> parallel? (yes, in the series. .... still)
It's much better when you have 4 spaces per tab instead of two.

> i bet they will not only be somewhat rare, but they will also be very limited.
> i'd be very surprised to see chains of more than 4-5 anims, and most often it
> would like be just one or two.
This is true, I forgot about this. I guess this makes a lot of sense
considering the average complexity of the animations.

I'll take a look at what's being used today.

--
~ mali (http://constant.inople.net/)