Code snippet review for plasmate

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:29:29 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 14 May 2009, Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> > As you can see it can't find any editors for "text/*" when I click New...
>
> that's coming from kdelibs/plasma/private/packages.cpp ... it should
> probably
> be changed to text/plain

I changed it to text/plain and compiled and installed kdelibs again to see
the effect, but now if I run plasmate and open a project, it closes with the
following output-

plasmate: symbol lookup error:
/home/kde-devel/kde/lib/kde4/plasma_wallpaper_image.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN6Plasma9Wallpaper17setUsingDiskCacheEb

I wonder what wrong have I done this time :( .. some hints please

> --
> Aaron J. Seigo
> humru othro a kohnu se

Shantanu Tushar    (GMT +0530)