Konsole Plasmoid

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:57:37 CEST 2009

On 5/13/09, Kells, Jared <jkells at stauff.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Plasma Developers,
>

> An outstanding bug in Konsole has been fixed so we can now embed Konsole
> in a plasmoid.
>
> I would like to contribute a simple Konsole plasmoid to kde. How should
> I do it?
you may want to check konsolator in playground (yeah, yeah i know what
it means in spanish :p) at the moment it opens a konsole part in a
separate window, but the first version had one embedded in plasma. it
was changed because there were huge redraw problems (i suppose is what
it was fixed in konsole?)
you can try to hack from there and contact the original author