Code snippet review for plasmate

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:10:23 CEST 2009

I looked at the techbase about kparts and studied kwrite code a bit, and
finally started to try with embedding a text editing kpart in Plasmate.
I know there's a lot to be done. Just to make sure if I'm going in the right
direction and to find possible problems, I've attached a patch that displays
a katepart as the central widget in plasmate when user selects
Edit>-Executable Scripts>New...
Please correct me wherever I'm wrong. Especially in the 'if' part of
'MainWindow::loadRequiredEditor' function.
Thanks :)

--
Shantanu Tushar    (GMT +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com