Clocks context menu to fast copying date and time

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 31 18:04:00 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009, Emdek wrote:
> different offsets in files. The biggest problem for me is only there that I
> never created any patch, but I think that Kompare should help me to
> accomplish generation of patch file. ;-)

ah, forgot to comment on this bit: if you have an svn checkout (e.g. of 4.2)
then you can just do: svn diff > mypatch.diff

if you are working from a release tarball, then you'll need a pristine copy of
the sources and then you can just use the diff command directly from the
command line:

diff path/to/pristine/sources/ path/to/modified/sources > mypatch.diff

humru othro a kohnu se