Plasma on MID, take 2

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed Mar 25 22:09:57 CET 2009

Hi =)

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 17:51:59 Emmanuel Lepage-Vallée wrote:
> plasmoids in activity. Any plasmoid can become an activity and any activity
> can become a tab in my project. In the future, I (or other) will extend it
> to do those things, it will be possible and easy to do. Even more than it
> is right now. I just have to figure out a way to register tab that work
> great. A systemsettings/desktop preferences dialog seem actually to be the
> best way, but it have some limitations, like I said in my proposal.

I think that any plasmoid being able to become one of those activities may be
too much. I mean: there are no sense for some plasmoids to become an activity.

The tabs should only be 'simple containers' (they might be special if we find
any reason to do that but I can't think right now of any, but probably there
should be some). If you create this type of container registered as "Tab
Container" or some nicer name, it would be trivial to add more tabs and so on.

Just think about them as a kind of containers with one or more nice applets
inside ;)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs