Add widget - Mockup

Mensur Zahirovic linuxsajten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:19:09 CET 2009

Hi all,

Couple of people have seen the mocks i have created for adding widgets in
#plasma channel
and the respons has been so far good.

I have created a mock where it shows a new way for adding widgets in KDE
4.x.
The reason why i did this was because i thought we could maybe improve the
user experience,
show something nice and fancy and aswell maybe create better usability.

I'm not sure what i have done is 100% and that's why i would like to have
your opinions if
this is good idea, if this can be implemented and how it can be implemented.

Please look at my blogpost for the description and mockups.

http://blusrcu.ba/nookie/?p=22

If you have any questions, if it's good idea or bad idea let's discuss it
here.
Thank you all in advance.

/Nookie^