System Load Viewer in kdereview

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Tue Mar 3 15:21:23 CET 2009

Hi,

the System Load Viewer plugin [1] is in kdereview for quite some time now
and I wanted to ask for feedback as the plan is to move it to kdeplasma-
addons for KDE 4.3 provided there are no objections.

The plugin itself ships with the same featues as the "System Monitor" in
KDE3 plus some more like showing the sage of multiple CPUs. The goal is to
be a tiny monitor that gives feedback about CPU, Ram and Swap, that's what
it has only those three little bars.

I'd like you all to test the plugin and also the options. I don't claim the
visualization is the best (maybe I'm lame at graphics? :) ), so if you have
ideas how to imporve the visualization I'm open for ideas and patches ;)

CC: Matthew, as he is one of the developers :)

Thanks :)
Dominik

[1] svn: trunk/kdereview/plasma/applets/systemloadviewer