default plasma theme and fallback

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:30:19 CEST 2009

Just another thing.

The problem mainly arose from the fact that we use the /name/ of the directory
as an identifier which decides whether the theme is the default one.

So, we would still have this problem after this patch (which still gets +1
from me even with this problem).

How to make a theme that is based on Air? If you put FallbackTheme=default -
you have done nothing. If the default theme changes (again), it will lead to
breakage yet again.

With icons, we use symbolic link default -> oxygen (or default.kde4 ->
oxygen). What about using something similar here?

Cheerio