Tokamak 3 - The organization begins

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jun 25 10:58:56 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 23:26:18 Mario Fux wrote:
> Good morning
>
> Just a friendly reminder. The end of June/begin of July is near. Please add
> yourself to:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
>
> Aaron, Davide and Rob are already added.
>
> Greets from Germany. Tomorrow I'll go to Berlin for the Linuxtag.
> Mario

I can't come, it's the beginning of the school year for the kids (little
Clarisse joining her first year!)
I'll also be away for most of July and August so if someone pops in (mail,
IRC, Akademy,...) and wants to work on the Picture Frame, please encourage
him!
Things should be less frantic from September and will allow me a better
involvement in KDE.
Best regards, I would have enjoyed meeting you again Mario,

Anne-Marie