Tokamak 3 - Last bits

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Jul 22 13:50:41 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2009 schrieb Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz):
> Hello everybody :)

Good morning

First. No need to CC: me I'm subscribed to both mailinglist.

Than thx artur for coming up with this.

> Tokamak 3 is right around the corner and we still need to finish some bits
> like:
>
> - Everybody that plans to go have to fill the information on techbase asap:
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3

Yes. Could you indicate on which Airport you arrive. There is a new column in
the table.

> - Price of the train tickets;

Let's see...

A ticket from the Airport Zurich to Randa and back costs:
218 Swiss Francs which is approx. 145 Euro

A ticket from the Airport Geneva to Randa and back costs:
170 Swiss Francs which is approx. 115 Euro

> - People that needs a VISA (Just Ivan?);

Seems to be done now.

> This is important so we can estimate the costs for e.V. and to help Mario
> organizing all the stuff.

Today I'll work on a first set of the costs for travelling and food and send
this to the e.V. board.

Greets
Mario