Tokamak 3 - The organization begins

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jul 16 15:24:44 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 26. Juni 2009 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:

Morning

> On Thursday 25 June 2009 10:58:56 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > On Wednesday 24 June 2009 23:26:18 Mario Fux wrote:
> > > Just a friendly reminder. The end of June/begin of July is near. Please
> > > add yourself to:
> > > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
> > >
> > > Aaron, Davide and Rob are already added.
>
> I'm planning to come to, don't have internet right now, but I'll add myself
> soon then.

When is soon ;-)?

BTW: Any other people? I should know it now. There are still possibilities for
last minutes organizations but atm I think we don't need another appartement.

> > > Greets from Germany. Tomorrow I'll go to Berlin for the Linuxtag.
> > > Mario
>
> I've just met Mario on a train station in fact :-)

In fact. For 30 seconds or one minute ;-). But at least you know now that I'm
real ;-). But Aaron and Chani should be able to acknowledge it as well ;-).

[snip]

Greets
Mario