bof?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:44:26 CEST 2009

On 7/8/09, Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) <artur.souza at openbossa.org> wrote:
> On 7/9/09, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>
>  > Well ... depending on where it is. I'll not be going to the university, as
>  >  many (most) people will be at the daytrip anyway (I won't). I have a meeting
>  >  scheduled at Fataga at ten, and will be hacking then at the same place for the
>  >  rest of the day with Rich.
>  >
>  >  Maybe just meet here (Fataga) then?
>

> Im not going to the university as well because it was way too hot to
>  work there today. Im going to sleep a little bit more and will hack
>  with you guys at the hotel.
>
>  Chani and Marco: is it possible to have the bof here at the hotel? do
>  we have time to ask the kwin team about this change ?

uhm it's a wee bit late to be trying to change the schedule! and you
didn't cc kwin, either, so the kwin guy doesn't know!
i imagine people will be stumbling out of bed to catch the bus in the
morning; dunno how many will check their mail. and as much as i
dislike the uni theere was a different bof i wanted to check on.

i'm going to go there in the morining after maaaybe checking email. i
could come to fataga around lunchtime though.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com