Jolie and Plasma.... and Akonadi?

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:38:49 CET 2009

Yes, I'd like that very much, as I'd like to sponsor it as the official C++
library for interacting with JOLIE during research meetings, the industry,
the JOLIE website and so on... ;)
We should discuss the API for that then. I'm willing to make some changes to
the API of metaservice-java if we do that in 2 or 3 months (JOLIE 1.0 will
enter RC after that, and metaservice-java will have its API frozen for some
time), provided that we don't completely overhaul it but i don't think
that'll be the case.