FrameSvg corruption [a bit urgent]

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 16 18:49:39 CET 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > the thing that probably doesn't work so great is the config file that
> > stores the prefixes, though in practice that shouldn't be a problem.
> > we'll
>
> Just to mention, if you have missed it, notmart confirmed that all worked
> well before the change you have mentioned before
> (websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=905645)

no, i didn't miss it. in case anyone else missed it, that commit fixes a
pretty obvious visual bug when switching between themes at runtime.

i explained the border issue in a previous email. in fact, i specifically
mentioned that if the borders are scalable the mechanism we use there (and
previously) *will not work*.

i just opened the button svg and lo and behold, the borders are no fixed sized
pixmaps but proper SVG items.

ta-da.

so we need a hint that says "my borders are scalable" and in those cases not
do the resize thing before figuring border size.

humru othro a kohnu se