discrepancy in python bindings for plasma

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:31:17 CET 2009

On February 20, 2009 12:23:48 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 20 February 2009, Richard Dale wrote:
> > Yes, but how does that differ from just adding
> > createConfigurationInterface() to the scripting api in addition to
> > showConfigurationInterace()?

have you guys looked at my last patches to the javascript engine?
during tokamak I found out that the config stuff didn't work because it was
using the wrong functions - there are so many configurey functions it hurts my
head - and this sounds suspiciously similar.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com