4.3 feature plan

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:03:54 CET 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009, Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> Hey!
>
> We were chatting on IRC and we thought that it would be a good idea to
> start the 4.3 feature plan so we can start hacking on stuff!
>
> So, what do you think about ? Let's have a meeting on IRC or even start
> this conversation using the ML ? (the good about ML is that people that
> can't attend to the meeting can follow the discussion easily..)
>
> After this we can put all this information on the wiki and then it's just
> hacking and fun! =P

i think an irc meeting should be done if possible, the ones for 4.1 and 4.2
produced a quite good feature plan, that fr now is quite desolate:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Feature_Plan#kdebase-workspace
i've put some of the things that quickly  come to my mind and are already
mostly done,
there are several details  that i'm still not sure if they make sense or not,
a session of deciding "this yes and this no" could be useful